miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

My hair is so Pinterest

Yesterday I decided to style my hair like an image I saw on pinterest.




My hair is not long enough to make that bun buuut..for when your hair is not long enough you can always make a half pony tail...is that how you say it? When you use the top half of your hair? I've never heard it before and that's what google translated it to. Google is always right, so I trust it. (Sarcasm)

What do you think? Do you think I could upload my tutorial and everything? Lol!



What I like about curly hair is that since it always looks messy, it looks like you meant to make it messy...or is that just me? lol It just seems that when I straighten my hair, my hairdos  have to be more put together.

Yesterday I walked/jogged 5km. :D that's a big step for me though it might not seem much. I am working my way to be able to jog an entire 5k. All the people that were running were passing me but I was passing all the ones that were walking ;).

I can't believe how exercise makes you feel so much better about yourself and happier. I didn't know it could make you feel so much more confident in yourself even though there is really no change in my body yet. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario