jueves, 21 de julio de 2016

To my boys: I knew I loved you before I met you

You are both so perfect. Your mama loves you SO much.

Dylan:

You came to light up my life. I never imagined I could feel so complete and happy. Knowing I was pregnant with you came as quite the shock, I didn't feel ready, it did not seem like the appropriate time. Sometimes life gives you what you need and I needed you so much in my life. I was starting to feel like I was missing something in my life, I had a void and that void was you. You are such a spunk. You have so much personality. You are hilarious. How you imitate the dogs, they are your best friends, especially Chita. You love to take them on walks and walk chita. You love to dance, you love bubbles and the wii, even thoughyou can't play. You love pressing every button in the house and turning everything on and off. You love to pour (waste) water in cups. You love to look out the window and it makes me sad I can't take you out more because it's summer right now and we would melt. You throw soo many tantrums now it's ridiculous. Sometimes you get the best of me and your daddy but we love you no matter what. You take your shoes everytime we're in the car. You understand and speak both Spanish and english. You clap for yourself after yoe accomplishments because that is what we taught you. You yell daddy, all.day.long. Words you say include agua, bravo, daddy, mama, atis (chita), eee (iii in spanish) which means mira, there's more but I can't remember right now because it's late. I love you.

Logan:

You are just the sweetest baby I have ever met. You are so patient and you have the sweetest smile. I can tell there is so much kindness in your heart. I fall more in love with you each and every day. Even though I was hoping for a girl, as I always am, I always, always knew you were a boy. I have to admit I was scared of the second child as I am always seeing people say that the first one is the "easy" one. We shall see but you are just so sweet and adorable. Thank you for coming to my life and filling up my heart even more. You sleep a.lot. mommy loves you for it because you let her sleep. You sleep 5-6 hrs straight. You hated your bassinet and like the pack and play that we had to put blankets in. You are a perfect eater, we did not have to use a nipple shield or anything like with your brother. You take both formula and boob but you prefer your boob. You smile at us now!! At a month and a half. The first time I saw your smile I cried. As I did the first time I saw you.

Your births were so different. I was so tired and in disbelief when Dylan was born. I was a lot more awake with Logan's c-section. Until they gave me antinausea meds and they didn't help and made me SO drowsy, I can't remember much of the first night. With Dylan I couldn't believe I was a mother, it was such a shock, it's hard to describe. Second time I was a lot more conscious and knew what to expect. The next day after Dylan was born I almost didn't remember having a baby, even though I was holding him the whole time. Anyways, I'm babbling.

You both are my world. Thank you to your daddy and God for giving you to me. Thank you for choosing me to be your mama.

Love, your mamita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario