miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

When your eyebrows are getting fat...you should probably start worrying.


So yesterday was a normal day, having coffee with friends and someone decides to take a picture of us. In the picture I am looking sideways (profile) and wow..I have a big doble chin..and the bottom chin is bigger than my chin. I don't know if you can really call it a doble chin because you can't see it from my front pictures. But you can definitely see it in my profile pictures.


Anyways...I started analyzing other parts of my face and I saw that my eyebrows are getting fat. O.O I didn't even know that was possible. I've been walking/Jogging three times a week but I am not sure it's enough. I have changed my diet but I haven't changed it enough. 

I know it takes time, but I don't want to lose focus. I want to gain more (focus not weight haha).

I am still really scared about the race, specially because I  haven't gone on my three day walks this week. My left foot has been hurting and I am trying to let it rest and not hurt myself more.

The biggest loser started yesterday and I love the show. I am obviously going to watch the new season. :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario