domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013


Looking back and smiling forward :)


I was just checking my previous blog entries and seeing how I was feeling during my relationship and after my breakup. Wow, time really does make a difference. I am in such a different place in my life right now.

Previous entries on sparkpeople blog.

I remember feeling so sad all the time after the breakup, like my world had come to an end. I used to cry everysingle day all day long, I used to have to go to the restroom a lot at work because I couldn't hold my tears back. It was such a bad breakup and it hurt like nothing before in my life.

Now even though sometimes when I remember everything that happened it still hurts, I am so happy. <em>30</em> Happy for the new start, the new posibilities. Having something bad end and knowing something better is waiting for you is the greatest feeling ever, although at the time it doesn't feel that way,but with time you realize that when somene doesn't appreciate you, you are so much better off.

The best part is I am writting this with a smile on my face. <em>41</em>

Life can be hard sometimes but what you learn from the bad parts let's you enjoy life so much more. All the good parts :)...and the bad too!

Last week I weighed myself and I weighed more than I usually do. I panicked a little bit because I thought I should be losing weight but I am eating healthier and I am ecxcercising so....I will just give it time and not panic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario